|9:00 AM - 4:00 PM||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|By appointment||By appointment||By appointment||By appointment||By appointment|
I am currently working remotely. These are typically my office hours yet I have various meetings throughout the day.
Dawn M. Rhodes, M.Ed., CNP serves as the Service-Learning Program Coordinator in the Center for Community & Civic Engagement at Mesa Community College (MCC). In this capacity, she manages the service-learning program, community partner relationships, coordinates the Service-Learning Assistant Program, plans a variety of events, and assists with various office functions. She is the Chair of the Community Engagement Advisory Board.
Degrees & Awards
M.Ed. Masters of Education in Educational Leadership (May 2004) - Northern Arizona University
Bachelors of Science in Recreational Management with a Certification in Nonprofit Leadership and Management (American Humanics Certification) with a Minor in Communications (May 2001) - Arizona State University
Associate of Arts & Associate of General Studies (May 1999) - Chandler Gilbert-Community College
- 2002-2003 - Phi Theta Kappa Hall of Honor
- April 2004 - Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Paragon Award for New Advisors
- April 2006 - Governor’s Volunteer Service Award in the Service-Learning category
- April 2007 - Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Distinguished Advisor Award
- December 2007 - Professional Staff Association Employee Recognition Award
- Spring 2010 - Phi Theta Kappa Mentor
- Fall 2012 - Phi Theta Kappa Mentor
- Fall 2014 - Phi Theta Kappa Mentor
- Spring 2018 - Phi Theta Kappa Mentor
MCC directories are not to be used for commercial or political solicitation of college employees by mail, email or telephone. MCC treats all student information as confidential.