|10:00 AM - 12:00 PM||4:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
|By appointment||By appointment|
The MCC Library buildings are closed until further notice, but our services and resources are open! You can get immediate assistance through our Ask A Librarian 24/7 Chat service or Schedule a Research Consultation with me during my office hours.
Admittedly, college was my jam. I kept going and going, eventually becoming an academic librarian so I'd never have to leave! Call me a smart weirdo, but I love research -- from translating a topic into an interesting and arguable thesis statement to hunting down the right scholarly sources. Please email or schedule a research consultation as I'm happy to assist you.
Some of my favorites right now:
- Binge: Ozark Season 3
- Song: Trippie Redd (w/ Diplo)'s Wish and Benny Blanco :)
- Timesuck: Floating in the sea at Elia Beach in Mykonos
- James Baldwin, period: "The paradox of education is precisely this; that as one begins to become conscious one begins to examine the society in which he is being educated.“
- #GetWoke Challenge: John Leguizamo's Latin History for Morons
- Rumi's timeless and multifaceted wisdom
- Getting a tattoo .... after the age of 50. BOOM drop the mic!
Degrees & Awards
- Graduate Certificate, Digital Information Management, University of Arizona, Tucson
- Master of Library & Information Science, University of California, Los Angeles
- Master of Science, Nonprofit Management & Public Policy, The New School, New York City
- Graduate School of Asian Studies, University of Hawaii @ Manoa, Honolulu
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics, University of Washington, Seattle
MCC directories are not to be used for commercial or political solicitation of college employees by mail, email or telephone. MCC treats all student information as confidential.