Paul Spencer Peterson II
Student Services Analyst, Business Advisor
Office: BP 43A - Room: BP 56 (Business Advising Office)
- Spring 2023 registration began October 10, 2022 and ends when the class begins; there is no late registration for classes which have started. If needed, there are many flex-start/late-start classes offered.
- The Spring 2023 FAFSA priority file complete date is January 3, 2023. The Mesa Community College school code is 001077. Please visit: https://www.mesacc.edu/financial-aid/important-dates
- Success from Day One begins by enrolling BEFORE your class(es) begin and attend them all every day.
- No late registration. Students will not be permitted to enroll in a class once it has started. Early enrollment, good attendance and academic achievement go hand in hand.
- Please add the app (MyInfo) on your smart phone. Seamless, friendly, and useful!
- Please visit your Student Center regularly (My.maricopa.edu).
- Summer and Fall 2023 registration begins March 6, 2023.
|9:00 AM - 12:00 PM||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|1:00 PM - 6:00 PM||1:00 PM - 6:00 PM||1:00 PM - 6:00 PM||1:00 PM - 6:00 PM||1:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
|By appointment||By appointment||By appointment||By appointment||By appointment|
- Office hours above are effective January 3, 2023 through May 12, 2023
- To schedule an appointment with me, click HERE
- I provide academic advising for the Field of Interest: Business, Entrepreneurialism, and Management
MCC Regular business hours begin Monday, August 8, 2022. See all operation hours below:
Regular Business Hours:
Mon-Thu: 8 am – 6 pm
Fri: 10 am – 5 pm
Closed Sat and Sun
Extended Business Hours
(January and August only):
Mon-Thu: 8 am – 7 pm
Fri: 8 am – 5 pm
Closed Sat and Sun
Mon-Thu: 7 am – 6 pm
Closed Fri, Sat and Sun
Paul Spencer Peterson has over 30 years of experience providing leadership in higher education. He has an extensive background in comprehensive strategic enrollment management with an emphasis in providing quality care and service excellence in Academic Advisement with the goal of enhancing the student experience. In addition to his positions with MCC, Spencer has also worked at Northern Arizona University and Benedictine University (AZ).
Spencer completed his B.A. degree in Physical/Health Education from Saginaw Valley State University (MI) and his M.A. degree from Northern Arizona University. He is an active member of his community and is a Student Services Analyst with the MCC Academic Advising Team and Assistant Cross Country/Track & Field coach.
Degrees & Awards
Bachelor of Arts, Saginaw Valley State University (Michigan)
Master of Arts, Northern Arizona University
apply for financial aid: https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa
mcc sports: www.mesatbirdsports.com
cost of attendance: collegecost.ed.gov/net-price
mcc honors: https://www.mesacc.edu/honors
scholarship information: www.mesacc.edu/students/scholarships
selecting a major: www.whatcanidowiththismajor.com/major
transfer pathways: https://www.maricopa.edu/academics/university-transfer/pathways
transfer information and resources: www.aztransfer.com
curriculum and articulation: https://curriculum.maricopa.edu/
mcc statistics: www.mesacc.edu/about/orp/statistics
maricopa colleges: www.maricopa.edu
MCC directories are not to be used for commercial or political solicitation of college employees by mail, email or telephone. MCC treats all student information as confidential.