|7:30 AM - 3:30 PM||7:30 AM - 3:30 PM||7:30 AM - 3:30 PM||7:00 AM - 3:30 PM||7:00 AM - 3:30 PM|
Summer Office Hours Monday-Thursday 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Friday CLOSED.
Reading Office Email: email@example.com
Hello! I am here to assist you.
My role includes but is not limited to providing guidance, and support outside of my department:
- Answering questions related to the Reading Department and Reading classes (ALT100, RDG100, CRE101)
- Registration, admission, first-time student enrollment process, and guidance using Student Information System (SIS)
- Address student questions related to registration procedures, scheduling issues, contacting professors, navigating Canvas, and financial aid
- Assist with Course Placement recommendations
- Testing options, EdReady diagnostics, Reading ACCUPLACER NEXT GEN, and Write Placer Placement
- Provide tutoring and reading and writing Bootcamp information
- Assist Spanish-speaking students (Hablo Español)
Any questions, comments, or concerns? Let’s connect, It would be my pleasure to assist you.
MCC directories are not to be used for commercial or political solicitation of college employees by mail, email or telephone. MCC treats all student information as confidential.